Join us to Seek Justice for Mir Murtaza Bhutto

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

RIP dear Afzal Bhaijaan

We very regretfully would like to inform you that Fatiz's little brother, Afzal passed away.Thank you for your prayers in what is a very difficult time for all of us.



Dreading for the first time when the phone buzzed on silent,

In a meeting yet my mind wandered, as thoughts seem to be on rent.
I saw the words of my team member that I feared for now almost 48 hours,
My heart raced like someone threw me from a high rise tower.
Too often in life you never think of how blessed we should be for tomorrow,
Focusing instead on the kind of no good today’s simple sorrow,
What do you tell a friend whose kid brother passed away?
On a night, when I was complaining to life about a very busy day!
It is at such times, when words fail to provide any kind of solace,
You realize life need not always bestow you with, taken for granted grace.
The words blurred as tears began to take refuge in my eyes,
In the harshest of silence, you could hear the heart breaking cries.
But it was then that I saw a butterfly fidgeting by the end of the dusty window,
I remembered the story of how it had to die as a caterpillar to proudly its wings show!
May be in all this madness, there is one comforting thought I can offer to the mother of that son.
That our little brother is now on his way to being a butterfly in the garden of heaven.
Where he can fly and smile and live without any suffering or sadness
With God as his caretaker, how happy he must be can be anyone’s guess!
Until we meet again when, all of us earn our way to our own wings,
Look after us like a guiding angel, we promise your remembrance will only cause joy in our hearts to ring!

Rest in Peace Dear Afzal Zahoor…
Till We Meet Again

2 comments:

  1. I am very sorry to hear this extremely sad news. My heart felt condolences to Fatima Zahoor and her Family at this difficult time.
    Every person has to leave this world and meet our Lord-Allah. May ALLAH grant Afzal Jannat Ul Firdous
    May the All Mighty grant Afzal's family the fortitude to bear this loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aray kyu ruhla kr rak dia hai.....!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete